If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, January 31, 2013

Color a Mosaic

I found a few websites that have free printables, and one was a Color by Number 
It resembled a mosaic (for the sake of the theme) so I printed ones that my girls would like and let them at it.


 Some were easier than others. :)




One followed the directions...

One did her own thing...

Both look great on the fridge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected